Skip to main content

Tennessee Pit BBQ

Today I had the opportunity to visit Tennessee Pit BBQ, which was located at the intersection of Home Acre Drive and Cleveland Avenue. I had high expectations for this barbecue pit because they call themselves the best barbecue pit in Columbus, the best ribs in Warren, Pennsylvania, and got 1st place ribs in the 2013 Heinz Field Rib Cook off, and boy did they not disappoint. I ordered a regular size pulled chicken sandwich and a half rack of pork ribs to get a taste of the place. After eating half of both items, I could say that these ribs are the best I've ever had. I had the chance to talk to one of the workers of the BBQ Pit, Philly. Philly was really humorous when I was choosing what to order because he told me whatever I was going to order, he was going to make it the best he could for me. He told me, "Anyone can do barbecue, but you have to want to do it. The only thing that makes barbecue sell is the smell." And not only was he right about the smell, but the taste was what really got me to say that these ribs are the best. the sauce that's applied to the food is a little sweet, a little sour, and you can really taste the seasoning, making everything mix together when you take a bit. I 10/10 recommend this BBQ Pit when you're craving ribs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genji Go

This afternoon I went to Genji Go, a Japanese local counter-serve chain, located at 8599 Columbus Pike. I ordered the steak and chicken with fried rice, and yum-yum sauce to add on. What I love about this place is how the already-good food tastes better with yum-yum sauce. The best thing to do after buying Genji Go is to mix the yum-yum sauce into the food, making everything taste 10 times better. This chain is my favorite Japanese restaurant because the food is just so tasty and delicious!