Skip to main content

Taqueria Guadalajara

Today I went to Taqueria Guadalajara, which is a Mexican restaurant located at 6140 Cleveland Avenue. I ordered a burrito of carne asada with beans, rice, lettuce, and tomatoes, with a side of cut carrots and radishes. I also ordered horchata for my beverage, and I was not let down. Everything was delicious, from the horchata tasting "perfect", to the burrito being rich and tasteful. I also ordered three tacos and they were outstanding. The tacos were literally made to perfection, and they tasted even better after adding lime to them. I truly recommend coming to this restaurant if you're craving Mexican food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genji Go

This afternoon I went to Genji Go, a Japanese local counter-serve chain, located at 8599 Columbus Pike. I ordered the steak and chicken with fried rice, and yum-yum sauce to add on. What I love about this place is how the already-good food tastes better with yum-yum sauce. The best thing to do after buying Genji Go is to mix the yum-yum sauce into the food, making everything taste 10 times better. This chain is my favorite Japanese restaurant because the food is just so tasty and delicious!