Skip to main content

Golden Phoenix



Chinese food is one of my favorites, therefore I knew I had to make a food review on Golden Phoenix, a Chinese restaurant located at 4542 Cleveland Avenue. Every time I dine here, I always order the same thing: Honey chicken, and combination fried rice. The honey chicken is chicken with sesame seeds covered in a sweet, tasty orange sauce. The combination fried rice is rice with pork, shrimp, beef, and green onions, all of which come together to give a great, savory taste. Golden Phoenix is one of, if not, my favorite Chinese restaurants because the food is really great, and not expensive either. I truly recommend trying the food here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genji Go

This afternoon I went to Genji Go, a Japanese local counter-serve chain, located at 8599 Columbus Pike. I ordered the steak and chicken with fried rice, and yum-yum sauce to add on. What I love about this place is how the already-good food tastes better with yum-yum sauce. The best thing to do after buying Genji Go is to mix the yum-yum sauce into the food, making everything taste 10 times better. This chain is my favorite Japanese restaurant because the food is just so tasty and delicious!